First off, what is a Release Class?
Four times a year, instructors host special classes called “Release Classes” dedicated to showcasing new music and new moves for each Group Exercise class. This ensures that YOU as a member consistently are doing new workouts to help you reach your goals.
The best part is you can bring a friend for free!*
So why try a Release Class?
- It’s New to Everyone – Even Regular Attendees: If you’re new to GroupEx or to a specific class, this is the perfect time to try! New music and moves means no one else has seen or done this release yet – everyone is learning it for the first time together!
- Measure your Success: Starting release week, for the next 3-4 months any GoodLife you walk into will be showcasing the New Release. This means you’ll be able to learn the moves and anticipate what’s coming. With this knowledge under your belt, you’ll be able to see how much stronger you’re getting each time around as you reach new heights!
- Trying a New Program: If you’ve never tried a specific class before, this is the perfect time to see what the program is all about. You’ll learn the basic movements, purpose and its overall essence and learn whether or not it’s for you!
Release Week kicks off on Monday, October 22. If you miss a release class, you can always try the new release starting Monday, October 29 for the next 3 months!
*see front desk for details
If you feel like your fitness routine is plateauing or just not doing it for you anymore, it’s time to change it up. Whether your fitness goals are to lose weight, build strength or endurance (or all three), here are 5 reasons why Group EXercise at GoodLife Fitness can help you attain and exceed your goals faster:
- It’s easy to get started!
- Class environments are welcoming and open to newcomers
- Each class has a professionally trained instructor to motivate you at any level – from beginner to advanced options, they’ll get you the workout you deserve
2. Work harder than you thought possible
- We do it with a smile on our face! The encouragement and support of a class environment means everyone is there with the same goal in mind
- We’ll show you HOW to push your limits, when you’re ready to take your fitness to the next level
3. You won’t get bored
- Classes are designed so that music and moves are kept fresh – each week, you’ll notice a change in the routine so there’s always room to get fitter and stronger
- Keeps your interest level high and boredom at the door, giving your muscles something new to sing about each week
4. Feel a sense of accomplishment
- When you’re moving for the duration of class, you’re burning anywhere from 500-700 calories per class
- You will improve every class and will know you’re closer to reaching your goals – you will surprise yourself!
5. Gain a sense of community and meet new people!
- Week after week, you’ll notice the attendees who participate on a regular basis
- Get to chatting with them and you’ll quickly meet new people who have similar interests
- You’ll get the same feeling as you do when you attend class with a friend
GoodLife offers Group EXercise programs that include a wide variety of workouts including weight training, high and low intensity cardio and even dance; there’s something for everyone!
Try a class during the week of April 16 during our New Release week for free! Speak to your GoodLife front desk today.
Has Group EXercise made a difference in your life? Tell us your story!