Have you tried Newbody?
It’s an exclusive GoodLife Group EXercise program created by our very own Mo Hagan. It’s low impact, easy-to-follow & combines cardio conditioning with optional hand weights. It re-defines your body and empowers you.
Here are 10 things to expect at your first Newbody class, courtesy of Mo:
- You will sweat!
- You will move your body to music the entire class, and yet, feel more energized afterwards.
- You will get a total body workout.
- You will feel muscles that you did not think you even had.
- You may mix up your right foot from your left but you will be able to follow and feel successful by the end of class.
- You will have options that make it easy for you to take the workout at your own pace.
- You will not be the only new participant to class. New members are introduced to Group EXercise through Newbody.
- You will be surprised how light the Newbody dumbbells really feel, yet how challenging they can be.
- You will wonder where the time went as the workout flies by.
- Your instructor will be truly interested to hear your feedback at the end of class and he/she will be there to help address any questions or comments that you may have. Instructors care about your success.
BONUS! Here are 5 essential items to have with you at your first Newbody class:
1. A set of light hand-held dumbbells (weights) 1, 2, or 3lbs (we have many for you to borrow, if you’d like!)
2. A water bottle.
3. Good quality workout shoes
4. Comfortable, breathable workout clothes.
5. A smile
GoodLife Wants to Know: Have you taken a Newbody class? What did you think?
And, if you’ve been reading this, thinking you need to get into the club, but don’t know where to get started, try our 3 for Free Class Pass.